Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So we are moving...We are going to move in with my in-laws for a while. Joel is still looking for a job and we are getting by fine, but we would like to save for a shiny new car (or at least a shiny used one)! So, it is time to do some house cleaning that I have been delaying ever for quite a while and some deep cleaning that I have delayed since we moved in. It will be a good move for us I think and I am hoping that it will make it so that we can start getting more and more in the black (knock on wood... ha ha). But that is about all that is happening, oh and also if someone who reads this is in the ed 461 class that I need, drop it so I can pick it up and I will be oh so grateful.

2 comments:

  1. I am more happy than a fat kid eating cake that you FINALLY made a blog! I miss you! When can i see you next? Maybe we need to plan a girls weekend somewhere and get together!! Keep in touch! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got a blog!!! the pressure worked haha! hopefully i can stay updated now :)

    ReplyDelete